Summer short break! 4 days, 3 nights
Summer in the mountains in St. Anton am Arlberg, wie er sein soll:
- 3 nights luxury living
- Summercocktail on our sun terrace
- free use of mountainbikes and hiking sticks
- St. Anton Summer Card including:
- For one day, use of all cablecars which are open as often as you like
- One admission to the swimming pool at ARLBERG-well.com or at Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- One try-it-out hike, e-bike tour (including loaned bike) or a round of archery corresponding to the weekly programme
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton golf course
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- One attendance to the torchlight hike
- Unlimited use of all operating buses running between Landeck and St. Christoph (local bus, hikers bus, Verwall bus, public bus from St. Christoph to Landeck*)
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- selection of daily morning newspapers
- Use of our "Alpin Vital" Wellness-Area as well as our new indoor pool "Alpin Spa"
... the Gletscherblick luxury board include:
- Start your holiday this summer with an extraordinary breakfast that leaves nothing to be desired. You no longer serve yourself at the buffet, but are spoiled by us à la carte at the table.
- Daily sweets and hearty in the afternoon
- Delightful 5-course dinner menus
- Our spa and wellness facilities in our respective buildings
- Free W-Lan at the Hotel, Landhaus and Chalet
- Cozy terry robes in the rooms and apartments
- Free underground parking space for all rooms and suites
- Extra charge: massage and yoga
... this is St. Anton am Arlberg in the summer:
- 300 km marked hiking trails for all skill and phyisque levels
- 200 km marked mountainbike trail network
- Outdoor paradies: via ferratas, golf, rafting, canyoning, climbing gym and more …
- Great number of event highlights
Local tax of € 3,00 per person and night is not included!
All rates below are per person and night.