Over the last 50 years, our hotel has continued to grow and become even more comfortable.
- The year that Paula and Robert were married. As it is for many couples who also act as hosts, the pair began not only a new life together but also their first season together. Past furnishings: Five double rooms and a single room with running water. A communal bath for families and guests completed the hotel’s offerings.
- The guesthouse was already so popular that it was expanded to 28 beds.
- For the first time, guests were treated to half board. This necessitated expanding the facilities to include a kitchen, a rustic in-house bar and a famers’ parlour.
- With the addition of a sauna area and an elevator, plus the expansion of the rooms, the Hotel Gletscherblick became even more comfortable.
- The reception, parlour and buffet area were expanded.
- The hotel received a new look with the addition of frescos and beautiful balconies.
- The Chalet Gletscherblick was opened.
- The Gletscherblick country house was opened.
- The “Nenis Stadl” was added.
- A new focal point was added with the construction of a new parlour plus an additional buffet area and a fantastic new hotel bar. The new fitness room, children’s play area and a sun terrace on the first floor made the hotel even more relaxing. Guests were also delighted to discover a brand new wine cellar.
- All west-facing rooms were expanded to become suites. With the construction of a new tower, two unique tower suites were created.
The hotel received a new stairwell with an elevator, plus new toilets and a luggage-storage room. A new relaxation room as part of the sauna facilities was added, as were the “Alpine suites” and the “Alpine-family suites.”
- The new ALPIN VITAL wellness area was created featuring a Tyrolean “Almsauna”, an organic herbal sauna, an infrared chamber, a salt-rock grotto, adventure showers with ice crashers, an aroma-steam bath and a brine-steam bath, as well as waterbeds and panoramic views.