(Y)our hotel boasts the best location in all of St. Anton am Arlberg
Discover St. Anton in complete relaxation
- Free underground parking space
- Bus stop at the hotel
- Approx. 4 minutes bus ride to the cable cars & to the city centre
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes
- Free heated ski and ski boot depot for your winter sports equipment at the cable cars
- Free hiking bus
- Hiking and biking trails directly in front of the hotel
- Free train station transfer on arrival and departure on request
St. Jakober Dorfstraße 35
6580 St. Anton
Arriving by train
St. Anton am Arlberg is a Eurocity station. The train station is located very close to the town center. All important connections make stops in St. Anton am Arlberg.
- Airport Innsbruck approx. 1 hour
- Airport Zurich approx. 2,5 hours
- Airport Munich approx. 3 hours
Directions to our hotel
From Innsbruck or Garmisch: approx. 100 m before the Shell gas station you turn right and enter St. Anton by village drive "E" (Nasserein).
From Lindau - over the Arlberg pass: approx. 100 m after the gas station - enter the village drive "E" (Nasserein) - and turn left. Turn right after approximately 100 m (Hotel Nassereinerhof) into our part of town called St. Jakob. After another approximately 800 m you see our hotel on the left side of the village drive.
We wish you a pleasant journey!