All guests receive the St. Anton Summer Card valid from the first night to the day of departure.
The following services are included free-of-charge in the Summer Card:
- The use of all open cablecars and lifts as often as you want for one full day
- One admission to the swimming pool at ARLBERG-well.com or at Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- One guided hiking tour corresponding to our weekly programme
- Use an e-bike for 2 hours (rental possible at following sports stores: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete and Sport Matt) or archery as listed in the weekly programme
- New: Yoga is now considered a separate achievement!
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (golf licence required)
- One participation in a torchlit hike
- Unlimited use of all operating bus lines between Landeck and St. Christoph am Arlberg
(local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus, regular bus lines from St. Christoph to Landeck*)
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
*) Includes: published schedule of ÖBB Postbus GmbH (lines 4242 and 92 to St. Christoph), excluding lines of the Landeck public transportation (LVB) to Strengen (line 5).
Hiking pass Arlberger Bergbahnen lifts
Limitless hiking fun with unrestricted access to all operating lift facilities.