All guests receive the St. Anton Summer Card valid from the first night to the day of departure.
The following services are included free-of-charge in the Summer Card:
- The use of all open cablecars and lifts as often as you like for one full day
- One admission to the swimming pool at ARLBERG-well.com or at Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- One guided hiking tour corresponding to our weekly programme
- Daily or half-day use of an e-bike against payment. (Euro 20,-- discount with summer-card)
- Archery as listed in the weekly programme
- A yoga class according to the weekly programme
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton golf course
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- One attendance to the torchlight hike
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- Unlimited use of all operating buses running between Landeck and St. Christoph (local bus, hikers bus, Verwall bus, public bus from St. Christoph to Landeck*)
*) Includes: published schedule of ÖBB Postbus GmbH (lines 4242 and 92 to St. Christoph), excluding lines of the Landeck public transportation (LVB) to Strengen (line 5).