My moment at
Your springboard to the mountains
The Hotel Gletscherblick is located in St. Jakob, the tranquil part of St. Anton. That is to say: there are no night owls here. Instead, you’ll enjoy absolute peace and quiet and a thousand possibilities at your doorstep in summer and winter. If you do get the urge to let your hair down and to party, the hourly night bus will swiftly deliver you to the city centre.
From the garden to the peaks
Hiking buses connect the hotel with the cable cars every hour. Alternatively, you can hike and bike directly from the Hotel Gletscherblick. With our rental e-bikes you can conquer the cycle paths and trails of the Arlberg region for one day free of charge.
Find relaxation on the slopes
The ski bus efficiently transports you to the cable cars every quarter of an hour in just 4 minutes. At the Nassereinbahn cable car, we provide our guests with a free heated ski and ski boot depot.
What makes the Gletscherblick’s rooms so special?
- individualised furnishing
- timeless charm thanks to genuine craftsmanship (elaborate wood panelling, made-to-measure furniture from the carpenter, upholstery, etc.)
- warm materials and harmonious colours as homely accents
- connecting views between the rooms
- mountain views that make you hungry for adventure
- suites with tiled stoves
- most feature a balcony
Wellness in its purest form
When tired muscles and fatigued minds demand relaxation, the second floor is the place to be. Ascend the stairs to our noble and spacious wellness area and experience pure well-being.
Swimming. Bubbling. Snoozing. ALPIN SPA
Immerse yourself in our spacious adventure swimming pool with massage seats and snuggle up in the comfortable loungers. Make yourself comfortable right next to the garden with the warmth of the evening sun on your face. For an even deeper sense of well-being, we highly recommend massages and yoga sessions with Agnes.
Gourmet board at the Gletscherblick
A day devoted to pleasure
- Hearty breakfast buffet from A to Z
- Featuring freshly prepared egg dishes and juices à la carte
- Sweet and hearty afternoon snack
- A 5 or 6-course menu in the evening (summer or winter)
- Welcome cocktail with gala dinner on Sundays
- Wine recommendations from our certified sommelier
- Regular spot in one of our cosy parlours
- Attentive service team that knows your preferences